Saudi 1 year Multiple Entry Visa UAE Resident
UAE residents can apply for a Saudi Multiple Entry Visa with minimal documents. To obtain a multiple entry Saudi Visa, you must submit clearly scanned soft copies of the following documents along with your visa application.
- Passport copy – Make sure your passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date you plan to enter Saudi Arabia.
- UAE Residence visa copy – Your residence visa must be valid for at least 3 months from the scheduled entry to Saudi Arabia.
- Passport size photo of the applicant
To be able to apply for a Saudi Multiple Entry Visa, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Passport must have a minimum validity of 6 months from the scheduled travel date to Saudi Arabia.
- UAE Residence visa must have a minimum validity of 3 months from the scheduled travel date to Saudi Arabia.
- The applicant must be of a profession mentioned in the approved profession list.