Abudhabi City Tour with Grand Mosque and Louvre Museum
After pick-up, sit back on the drive to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Enter the courtyard and see the shining exterior surface of the mosque, made up of white Greek and Macedonian tiles. Step inside the mosque to see the world’s largest hand-woven carpet, large crystal chandeliers and glass panels studded with thousands of Swarovski crystals.
After your mosque visit, return to the vehicle for the drive to the Louvre Museum located in Sadiyat Island. Follow your driver as he helps you enter the museum with your ticket. As the largest in the Gulf region, this museum displays both classic and modern works of cultural and sociological significance from all over the world. Once inside the museum, walk through the promenades and see sunlight shine through the museum's iconic dome, built to resemble palm leaves.
Continue your stroll around the museum and see the immense collections of artworks. Admire pieces from French museums, such as the Louvre, the Center Georges Pompidou, Musee d’Orsay and Palace of Versailles. Take the time to visit the museum's Children’s Museum, various exhibitions, restaurant, cafe and boutique. After the tour, enjoy the drive back to your hotel in Dubai.
Minimum 2 person required for this booking.
- -Entrance fee for Louvre Museum and Grand Mosque
- -Dubai hotel pick-up and drop off
- -Clean and air-conditioned modern vehicle
- -English-speaking driver
- -Clothing for women
- -Cold mineral water
Important Information :
- 1- This tour not operate on Monday
- 2- Pick-up from central Dubai hotels
- 3- On Fridays the mosque is open from 04:00 PM to 07:00 PM
- 4- It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festival
- 5- When visiting the mosque women must wear long loose clothing, and ensure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times
- 6- The tour operator will provide a long black dress for women
- 7- Men must not show above their knees and must cover their shoulders
- 9- The tour operator does not provide any kind of clothing for men
- 10- Visitors who do not follow the dress code will be refused entry
- 11- This trip is not wheelchair accessible